Start your next trip with JobDone.
Become a part of JobDone. Together, we will positively impact the lives of thousands of customers and shape their daily work!
Vacancy: Chief Marketing Officer (m/f/d, 100%)
JobDone, a young and innovative Swiss SaaS company, is looking for a Chief Marketing Officer who shares our company values: personality, openness, cordiality and passion.
Our goal is to simplify cooperation between employers and employees. Together with you, we will shape the future of our customers with the unique JobDone platform. We give you the opportunity to fully develop your potential as a CMO.
Your main tasks
- You will be part of the executive team and, as CMO, responsible for marketing, sales, growth and branding.
- With your hands-on mentality, you drive the development, coordination and implementation of the marketing and sales strategy across all channels (performance marketing, SEO/SEA, offline, etc.) and thus shape sustainably strong company growth.
- Ongoing tracking and measurement through KPI – ROI analysis for marketing and sales activities to achieve measurable and actionable insights.
With this you convince us
- Experience in the growth or start-up environment, in which you have already been able to plan and implement strategies, desired.
- A successfully completed degree in marketing or a similar course of study, ideally supplemented by a master’s degree.
- In-depth knowledge of performance marketing and social media management in the areas of B2B and experience with analysis tools.
- Your ability to think strategically and implement your creative and data-driven plans in an entrepreneurial way.
- Your communicative and extroverted personality with a strong proactive can-do attitude.
- Very good knowledge of German and English spoken and written.
- The key role for the development and expansion of marketing and sales in a young and dynamic company.
- As an executive, you can help shape the future of JobDone and grow together with the company.
- Work from a central location in Zurich and a flexible workplace with flexible working hours.
- A motivated, talented and versatile team with a stimulating working atmosphere and strong cohesion.
- A lot of freedom for the implementation of your creativity and ideas.
- Payroll and Equity
We are looking forward to receiving your application with CV and a short letter of motivation to: [email protected]
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Sam, Co-Founder, at +41 76 775 10 01.